Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Daijie; Zhu, Heng; Li, Min; Song, Xiangyun; Yan, Huijiao; Yu, Jinqian; Wang, Xiao
- Industrial crops and products 2018 v.126 pp. 69-75
- countercurrent chromatography, etc ; Ginkgo biloba; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; ginkgolic acid; hydrochloric acid; solvents; testa; triethylamine; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... An efficient method for the preparative separation and isolation of ginkgolic acids (GAs) from the sarcotesta of Ginkgo biloba L was developed by combining pH-zone-refining counter-current chromatography (PZRCCC) with inner-recycling mode. Two grams of GAs extract were separated by PZRCCC using a two-phase solvent system of n-heptane–ethyl acetate–methanol–water (2:1:3:1, v/v) with 10 mM HCl added ...
- Yang, Jiao; Gu, Dongyu; Ji, Zhenni; Fang, Chen; Xu, Fa; Yang, Yi
- Industrial crops and products 2018 v.124 pp. 363-368
- countercurrent chromatography, etc ; 4-hydroxybenzoic acid; Styphnolobium japonicum; dibutyl phthalate; formononetin; kaempferol; liquid-liquid extraction; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; solvents; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... In the present study, a liquid-liquid extraction strategy for sample pretreatment and solvent system selection was established to assist comprehensive separation of major active compositions from natural product by counter-current chromatography. The two-phase solvent systems composed of n-hexane–ethyl acetate–methanol–water at the ratio of 10:0:8:2, 5:5:5:5 and 3:5:3:5 (v/v) were used for sample ...