Jump to Main Content
- Niu, Ting-Jiang; Yi, Shuai-Shu; Wang, Xin; Wang, Lei-Hua; Guo, Bing-Yan; Zhao, Li-Yan; Zhang, Shuang; Dong, Hao; Wang, Kai; Hu, Xue-Gui
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2019 v.68 pp. 58-67
- genetic analysis, etc ; Bocavirus; Feline parvovirus; Kobuvirus; amino acid substitution; amino acids; cats; diarrhea; feces; genes; genetic variation; mixed infection; phylogeny; polyproteins; prototypes; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; viruses; China; South Korea; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Feline kobuvirus (FeKoV), a novel picornavirus of the genus kobuvirus, was initially identified in the feces of cats with diarrhea in South Korea in 2013. To date, there is only one report of the circulation of kobuvirus in cats in southern China. To investigate the presence and genetic variability of FeKoV in northeast China, 197 fecal samples were collected from 105 cats with obvious diarrhea an ...
- Dey, Anita Rani; Zhang, Zhongze; Begum, Nurjahan; Alim, Md. Abdul; Hu, Min; Alam, Mohammad Zahangir
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2019 v.68 pp. 177-184
- genetic analysis, etc ; Haemonchus contortus; adults; enzymes; epidemiological studies; gene flow; genes; genetic variance; genetic variation; goats; haplotypes; internal transcribed spacers; mitochondria; nicotinamide; phylogeny; population structure; ribosomal DNA; sequence diversity; sheep; statistical analysis; topography; Bangladesh; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... Haemonchus contortus is the most prevalent parasitic nematode among the Trichostrongylids causing severe health hazards leading to production losses in small ruminants around the world. This study was conducted to explore genetic variation within and among H. contortus populations from seven topographic zones of Bangladesh in small ruminants using second internal transcribed spacer (ITS-2) of nucl ...