Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Guang-Hui; Du, Shuai-Zhi; Wang, Hui-Bao; Hu, Xiong-Feng; Deng, Ming-Jun; Yu, San-Ke; Zhang, Long-Xian; Zhu, Xing-Quan
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2015 v.34 pp. 394-401
- triose-phosphate isomerase, etc ; Budorcas taxicolor; Cryptosporidium andersoni; Cryptosporidium parvum; Enterocytozoon; Giardia lamblia; cryptosporidiosis; feces; genes; genotype; giardiasis; glutamate dehydrogenase; host range; humans; internal transcribed spacers; loci; microsporidiosis; multilocus sequence typing; pathogens; transcription (genetics); China; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Genetic study of Cryptosporidium spp., Giardia intestinalis and Enterocytozoon bieneusi at species/assemblage/genotype/subtype level facilitates understanding their mechanical transmissions and underpins their control. A total of 191 fresh faecal samples were collected from golden takins in China and examined using multilocus sequence typing (MLST). Cryptosporidium spp. was detected in 15 faecal s ...
- Karim, Md Robiul; Wang, Rongjun; Yu, Fuchang; Li, Tongyi; Dong, Haiju; Li, Dezhong; Zhang, Longxian; Li, Junqiang; Jian, Fuchun; Zhang, Sumei; Rume, Farzana Islam; Ning, Changshen; Xiao, Lihua
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2015 v.30 pp. 82-88
- triose-phosphate isomerase, etc ; Giardia lamblia; Lemuridae; Saimiri; feces; genes; genotype; giardin protein; glutamate dehydrogenase; guinea pigs; humans; loci; molecular epidemiology; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; rabbits; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; zoo animals; zoos; China; Italy; Sweden; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Only a few studies based on single locus characterization have been conducted on the molecular epidemiology of Giardia duodenalis in nonhuman primates (NHPs). The present study was conducted to examine the occurrence and genotype identity of G. duodenalis in NHPs based on multi-locus analysis of the small-subunit ribosomal RNA (SSU rRNA), triose phosphate isomerase (tpi), glutamate dehydrogenase ( ...