Jump to Main Content
- Smeshlivaya, N. V.; Semenchenko, S. M.
- Inland water biology 2016 v.9 no.2 pp. 177-181
- Coregonus; basins; interspecific variation; lakes; rivers; spawning; sperm motility; spermatozoa; water temperature
- ... The duration of sperm motility in four whitefish species in the Ob–Irtysh basin, namely, Coregonus tugun, the river and lake forms of C. peled, C. lavaretus pidschian, and C. nasus, has been studied. It is shown that the duration of sperm motility in these species has a statistically significant inversely proportional dependence on the temperature of the water that is used for activation. The tota ...
- Serbina, E. A.
- Inland water biology 2016 v.9 no.2 pp. 182-188
- Gastropoda; Notocotylus; basins; cercariae; climatic zones; ecosystems; forests; intermediate hosts; lakes; rivers; snails; steppes; surface water; Siberia
- ... The results of long-term investigations (1994–2012) of an infection rate of trematodes of the family Notocotylidae Lühe, 1909 in the first intermediate hosts (Bithyniidae family) are discussed. The bithyniid snails (11348 Bithynia troscheli (Paasch, 1842) and 4347 Bithynia tentaculata (Linne, 1758) in 1994–2012 from Western Siberia have been studied. Parthenitae and cercariae of the family Notocot ...