Jump to Main Content
- Moazenzadeh, Kadusa; Islami, Houman Rajabi; Zamini, Abasali; Soltani, Mehdi
- International aquatic research 2017 v.9 no.1 pp. 25-35
- Acipenser baerii; blood; diet; erythrocyte count; feed conversion; fish; growth performance; hematocrit; hemoglobin; hepatosomatic index; juveniles; leukocyte count; nutritive value; regression analysis; zinc; zinc sulfate
- ... This study investigated the effect of dietary Zn levels on growth performance, feed utilization, and hematological parameters of juvenile Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii, Brandt 1869). The five semi-purified diets were formulated by adding 0, 5, 10, 20, and 40 mg Zn kg⁻¹ diet in the form of zinc sulfate (ZnSO₄) to provide the actual dietary value of 14.7, 20.8, 27.3, 37.7, and 46.4 Zn kg⁻¹ die ...
- Yun, Hyeonho; Shahkar, Erfan; Hamidoghli, Ali; Lee, Seunghan; Won, Seonghun; Bai, Sungchul C.
- International aquatic research 2017 v.9 no.1 pp. 11-24
- Litopenaeus vannamei; biofloc technology; cholesterol; enzyme activity; experimental diets; fish meal; hemolymph; juveniles; lysine; methionine; nitrates; protein content; rearing; seawater; shrimp; soybean meal; specific growth rate; superoxide dismutase; triacylglycerols; water quality analysis; weight gain
- ... Different levels of dietary soybean meal (SBM) as a fish meal (FM) replacer, with and without amino acid supplementation, for whiteleg shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei reared in the biofloc system was examined in eight weeks of feeding trial. Eight experimental diets consisted of a basal diet with 0% FM replacement by SBM provided in clear sea water without biofloc system (S₀SW), four diets replacing ...