Jump to Main Content
- Goeun Choe; Junggeon Park; Hyerim Jo; Yong Sook Kim; Youngkeun Ahn; Jae Young Lee
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.123 pp. 512-520
- alginates; angiogenesis; biomimetics; cardiomyocytes; cell transplantation; coculture; growth factors; humans; hydrogen peroxide; mesenchymal stromal cells; microencapsulation; myocardial infarction; oxidative stress; stem cells
- ... Stem cell therapy has been recognized as a promising approach for myocardium regeneration post myocardial infarction (MI); however, it unfortunately often remains a challenge because of poor survival of transplanted cells and a lack of clear understanding of their interactions with host cells. High oxidative stress at heart tissues post MI is considered one of the important factors damaging transp ...
- Zefeng Lin; Tingting Wu; Wanshun Wang; Binglin Li; Ming Wang; Lingling Chen; Hong Xia; Tao Zhang
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.140 pp. 330-342
- Escherichia coli; alginates; angiogenesis; antibiotic resistance; antibiotics; antimicrobial peptides; antimicrobial properties; biodegradability; collagen; drugs; fibroblasts; hyaluronic acid; mechanical properties; methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus; porosity; silver; tissue repair
- ... The increase in severe infections caused by antibiotic drug resistance and the decrease in the number of new antibacterial drugs approved for use in the last few decades are driving the need for the development of new antimicrobial strategies. Antimicrobial peptides (AMPs) are a potential new class of antimicrobial drugs that are expected to solve the problem of global antibiotic drug resistance. ...