Jump to Main Content
- Samrot, Antony V.; Angalene, J. Lavanya Agnes; Roshini, S.M.; Stefi, S.M.; Preethi, R.; Raji, P.; Kumar, A. Madan; Paulraj, Ponnaiah; Kumar, S. Suresh
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.140 pp. 393-400
- curcumin, etc ; Araucaria heterophylla; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; allose; antibacterial properties; antineoplastic activity; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; arabinose; atomic force microscopy; breast neoplasms; cytotoxicity; drugs; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; galactose; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; glucosinolates; human cell lines; humans; nanocarriers; neoplasm cells; phenol; phosphates; polysaccharides; rhamnose; scanning electron microscopy; solvents; sulfuric acid; thermogravimetry; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy; Show all 30 Subjects
- ... In this study, gum of Araucaria heterophylla was collected. The collected gum was subjected for extraction of polysaccharide using solvent extraction system. Thus, extracted polysaccharide was further purified using solvent method and was characterized using UV–Vis spectroscopy, Phenol sulfuric acid assay, FTIR, TGA, TLC and GC–MS. The gum derived polysaccharide was found to have the following sug ...
- T. S., Anirudhan; V., Chithra Sekhar; F., Shainy; Thomas, Jefin P.
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.135 pp. 776-789
- curcumin, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; antineoplastic agents; atomic force microscopy; carboxylation; cellulose; colorectal neoplasms; dextran; electrolytes; electrostatic interactions; encapsulation; graphene oxide; hydrodynamics; hydrogen bonding; intestines; light scattering; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; near-infrared spectroscopy; neoplasm cells; pH; scanning electron microscopy; therapeutics; toxicity testing; transmission electron microscopy; zeta potential; Show all 26 Subjects
- ... Dual stimuli responsive polyelectrolyte nanoparticles have been developed for chemo-photothermal synergistic therapy of colon cancer cells. This novel system is formed by layer by layer (LbL) assembly, which is composed of aminated nanodextran (AND) and carboxylated nanocellulose (CNC) deposited on the surface of chemically modified graphene oxide (MGO). The alternate layers of cationic AND and an ...