Jump to Main Content
- Dai, Li-Shang, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.125 pp. 1257-1265
- Erebidae; Noctuidae; Nolidae; Notodontidae; codons; cytochrome-c oxidase; insects; mitochondrial genome; phylogeny; sequence analysis; transfer RNA; trees
- ... The mitochondrial genome (mitogenome) plays an important role in revealing molecular evolution. In this study, the complete mitogenome of Grammodes geometrica (G. geometrica) (Lepidoptera: Erebidae) was sequenced and characterized. The nucleotide composition of the genome is highly A + T biased, accounting for 80.49%. Most protein-coding genes (PCGs) are initiated by ATN codons except for the cyto ...
- Dai, Li-Shang, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2019 v.132 pp. 43-50
- Escherichia coli; Procambarus clarkii; RNA interference; antibacterial properties; antiviral properties; cysteine; gene expression; genes; hepatopancreas; innate immunity; messenger RNA; nucleotide sequences; pathogens; peptidoglycans; polyclonal antibodies; polyinosinic-polycytidylic acid; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; rabbits; recombinant proteins; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; signal peptide; tissues
- ... Anti-lipopolysaccharide factors are a group of small proteins with broad spectrum antiviral property and antibacterial activity. Herein, we obtained the genomic sequence of the Procambarus clarkii anti-lipopolysaccharide factor (PcALF) gene by using polymerase chain reaction to investigate its expression pattern in various tissues and in the immune tissues (Hepatopancreas) following exposure to pa ...