Jump to Main Content
- Khan, Mohd Yasir; Alouffi, Sultan; Ahmad, Saheem
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.115 pp. 287-299
- antigen-antibody complex, etc ; Amadori products; advanced glycation end products; antibodies; basement membrane; females; glycation; histopathology; immune response; immunochemistry; kidneys; low density lipoprotein; moieties; rabbits; sugars; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Glycation initiates with the non-enzymatic reaction of amino group of proteins and lipoproteins by carbonyl group of sugar moiety and intermediates of glycative stress such as methylglyoxal (MG). The initial glycation leads to the formation of early glycation products (Amadori products) which undergo rearrangement, cyclization and dehydration to form advanced glycation end products (AGEs). The mai ...
- Kim, Doojin; Mun, Sora; Lee, Jiyeong; Park, Arum; Seok, AeEun; Chun, Yeon-Tae; Kang, Hee-Gyoo
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.109 pp. 704-710
- antigen-antibody complex, etc ; autoantibodies; biomarkers; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; gene expression regulation; glycoproteins; high performance liquid chromatography; infectious diseases; patients; protein synthesis; proteomics; rheumatoid arthritis; screening; tandem mass spectrometry; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Rheumatoid factor (RF) is an auto-antibody against antigen–antibody immune complexes. RF is valuable as a biomarker for the screening of autoimmune and infectious diseases. However, it is suggested that RF would be a more powerful biomarker when used complementarily with RF-correlated proteins. In this study, we utilized a proteomic approach to analyze global protein expression in RF-low and RF-hi ...