Jump to Main Content
- Hoemann, Caroline D.; Marchand, Catherine; Rivard, Georges-Etienne; El-Gabalawy, Hani; Poubelle, Patrice E.
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2017
- blood coagulation; coagulation, etc ; blood serum; chemoattractants; chitosan; humans; interleukin-12; interleukin-6; interleukin-8; lipopolysaccharides; neutrophils; phenotype; platelet-derived growth factor; rabbits; thrombin; tissue engineering; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... Controlling the blood clot phenotype in a surgically prepared wound is an evolving concept in scaffold-guided tissue engineering. Here, we investigated the effect of added chitosan (80% or 95% Degree of Deacetylation, DDA) or coagulation factors (recombinant human Factor VIIa, Tissue Factor, thrombin) on inflammatory factors released by blood clots. We tested the hypothesis that 80% DDA chitosan s ...
- Samah, Saoud; Fatah, Chérifi; Jean-Marc, Berjeaud; Safia, Kellou-Taîri; Fatima, Laraba-Djebari
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2017 v.102 pp. 336-350
- coagulation, etc ; adenosine diphosphate; affinity chromatography; amino acids; arachidonic acid; calcium; crosslinking; disulfide bonds; erythrocytes; fibrinogen; hemagglutination; humans; lectins; mass spectrometry; mice; platelet aggregation; polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis; polypeptides; receptors; therapeutics; thrombosis; venoms; Show all 22 Subjects
- ... In this study, we reported for the first time the biochemical and structural characterization of Cc-Lec, a C-type lectin purified from Cerastes cerastes venom by affinity chromatography. This lectin was homogeneous by SDS-PAGE, and was shown to be a 34 271.59Da polypeptide by Electrospray mass spectrometry MS-ES-TOF. Its identified sequence of 160 amino acids corresponding to one subunit, revealed ...