Jump to Main Content
- Sharma, Gaurav; Naushad, Mu.; Al-Muhtaseb, Ala’a H.; Kumar, Amit; Khan, Mohammad Rizwan; Kalia, Susheel; Shweta,; Bala, Manju; Sharma, Arush
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2017 v.95 pp. 484-493
- alginates, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorbents; adsorption; agitation; aqueous solutions; chromium; equations; image analysis; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; thermodynamics; transmission electron microscopy; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... In this study, chitosan-crosslinked-poly (alginic acid) nanohydrogel (CN-cl-PL(AA)NHG) was synthesized by co-polymerization method. It was used an effective adsorbent for the exclusion of Cr(VI) metal ion from aqueous medium. The synthesized nanohydrogel was characterized by FTIR, SEM and TEM. The TEM images clearly indicated the appearance of smooth surface with average size of particles ranging ...
- Vijayalakshmi, K.; Devi, B. Mahalakshmi; Latha, Srinivasan; Gomathi, Thandapani; Sudha, P.N.; Venkatesan, Jayachandran; Anil, Sukumaran
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2017
- sodium alginate, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorbents; adsorption; aqueous solutions; biosorbents; cellulose; desorption; hydrochloric acid; industrial effluents; ions; lead; models; pH; sorption isotherms; temperature; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The feasibility of adsorption and desorption behavior of nanochitosan(NCS)/sodium alginate(SA)/microcrystalline cellulose (MC) bead prepared in 2:8:1 ratio for Pb(II) removal has been investigated through batch studies. The proof of adsorption of Pb(II) ions onto NCS/SA/MC beads was identified from FT-IR and EDX-SEM Studies. Studies of the effect of pH, adsorbent dose, metal ion concentration and ...