Jump to Main Content
- Saikia, Chinmayee; Das, Monoj K.; Ramteke, Anand; Maji, Tarun K.
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2016 v.93 pp. 1121-1132
- curcumin, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; cell growth; cell viability; citric acid; coprecipitation; crosslinking; drugs; encapsulation; glutaraldehyde; human cell lines; humans; in vitro studies; iron oxides; lymphocytes; magnetic properties; nanoparticles; pH; scanning electron microscopy; starch; transmission electron microscopy; zeta potential; Show all 23 Subjects
- ... Aminated starch coated iron oxide magnetic nanoparticles loaded with curcumin were synthesized via coprecipitation technique. The nanoparticles were crosslinked by using three different crosslinkers: glutaraldehyde, genipin and citric acid and the effect of crosslinking on different properties of the nanoparticles was evaluated. Characterisation of the nanoparticles was done with FTIR (Fourier Tra ...
- Anirudhan, Thayyath Sreenivasan; Binusreejayan,
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2016 v.88 pp. 222-235
- curcumin, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; adsorption; adverse effects; atomic force microscopy; bioavailability; cytotoxicity; dextran; drug carriers; drugs; human cell lines; kinetics; liver; liver neoplasms; metabolism; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pH; scanning electron microscopy; temperature; transmission electron microscopy; turmeric; water solubility; zeta potential; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Curcumin (Cur), a poly phenolic yellow colored compound present in Indian spice turmeric, has a wide variety of biological properties. Bioavailability of Cur is limited by its low water solubility, rapid metabolism and low stability. In the present study, we mainly focus on synthesis and characterization of dextran based nano-sized drug carrier (GHDx) for the delivery of Cur. A liver targeting moi ...