Jump to Main Content
- Singh, S.K., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2014 v.64 pp. 347-352
- cellulose; differential scanning calorimetry; drug delivery systems; drug formulations; drugs; films (materials); gelatin; pH; polyethylene glycol; scanning electron microscopy; tensile strength
- ... The present work was based on the development and characterization of unfolding type gastro retentive dosage form appropriate for controlled release of Cinnarizine (CNZ), a drug with narrow therapeutic window. The drug loaded polymer film of biological macromolecules, i.e., ethyl cellulose (EC) and hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (HPMC K15) was folded into hard gelatin capsules. The film was folded ...
- Singh, S.K., et al. Show all 12 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2014 v.65 pp. 362-368
- Aspergillus fumigatus; Bacillus subtilis; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; arid soils; enzymes; exopolysaccharides; nanoparticles; soil aggregation; soil organic carbon; zinc; zinc oxide
- ... ZnO nanoparticle induced exopolysaccharide (EPS) production from Bacillus subtilis strain JCT1 (NCBI GenBank Accession No. JN194187) is a novel approach for arid soil applications. In the series of investigations, environmentally benign protocol was followed for the synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles using extracellular enzymes obtained from Aspergillus fumigatus TFR8. Putative characterization techni ...