Jump to Main Content
- Singh, S.K., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.116 pp. 16-22
- Aspergillus fumigatus; Lasiodiplodia theobromae; Prosopis cineraria; ammonium sulfate; antifungal properties; antifungal proteins; fruits; fungi; gel chromatography; ion exchange chromatography; mass spectrometry; molecular weight; pathogens; peptides; seeds; toxic substances
- ... An antifungal protein with a molecular mass of 38.6 kDa was isolated from the seed of Prosopis cineraria. The protein was purified using ammonium sulphate precipitation, ion exchange chromatography and gel filtration. The antifungal activity of purified protein was retained up to 50 °C for 10 min. The MALDI TOF mass spectroscopy revealed 15 assorted peptides. The molecular weight of the antifungal ...
- Singh, S.K., et al. Show all 12 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2014 v.65 pp. 362-368
- Aspergillus fumigatus; Bacillus subtilis; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; arid soils; enzymes; exopolysaccharides; nanoparticles; soil aggregation; soil organic carbon; zinc; zinc oxide
- ... ZnO nanoparticle induced exopolysaccharide (EPS) production from Bacillus subtilis strain JCT1 (NCBI GenBank Accession No. JN194187) is a novel approach for arid soil applications. In the series of investigations, environmentally benign protocol was followed for the synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles using extracellular enzymes obtained from Aspergillus fumigatus TFR8. Putative characterization techni ...