Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Hua-Bin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.117 pp. 1089-1092
- Argopecten irradians; Bayesian theory; Mytilidae; Ostreidae; genes; mitochondrial genome; phylogeny; ribosomal RNA; scallops; statistical analysis; transfer RNA
- ... The complete mitochondrial genome of Argopecten irradians strain Zhongkehong was sequenced and annotated: it is 16,212 bp in length and contains twelve protein-coding genes (atp8 is absent, as in most species in Anisomyaria), two ribosomal RNA genes, and 21 transfer RNA genes (trnS is absent and there are two copies of trnF). The heavy strand has an overall A + T content of 57.3%; GC and AT skews ...
- Zhang, Hua-Bin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2017
- Bayesian theory; Lymantriidae; Notodontidae; Spilarctia; genes; insects; mitochondria; mitochondrial genome; phylogeny; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; transfer RNA
- ... This study was performed to better understand the phylogenetic relationships within the lepidopteran superfamily Noctuoidea. The mitochondrial genome (mitogenome) has been extensively used for studying phylogenetic relationships at different taxonomic levels. In this study, the complete mitogenome of Spilarctia subcarnea (Noctuoidea: Erebidae) was sequenced and annotated. The mitogenome is 15,441b ...