Jump to Main Content
- Gallardo, M.R.; Valtorta, S.E.; Leva, P.E.; Castro, H.C.; Maiztegui, J.A.
- International journal of biometeorology 2001 v.45 no.3 pp. 111-114
- El Nino; alfalfa; bioclimatology; covariance; crude protein; dairy cows; diet; energy; fish; grazing; humidity; ingredients; lactation; milk fat; milk protein yield; milking; neutral detergent fiber; pastures; rain; summer; temperature
- ... Thirty-two multiparous Holando argentino cows in mid lactation were randomly assigned to two treatments: control or HFF (hydrogenated fish fat) at Rafaela, 31 degrees 11' South, during summer 1997/1998, to evaluate the effect of using HFF as a supplement under grazing conditions. Animals in both treatments grazed an alfalfa pasture, and were confined from 1000 hours to 1700 hours daily in a shaded ...
- Laaidi, K.
- International journal of biometeorology 2001 v.45 no.3 pp. 124-132
- Betula; air; allergenicity; allergens; asthma; bioclimatology; cold; conjunctivitis; hay fever; patients; pollen; pollen flow; pollution; prediction; relative humidity; risk; temperature; traps; wind speed; France
- ... The aim of this study was to build up a picture of the influence of meteorological conditions on pollen and pollinosis, taking account of weather types, pollen concentrations in the air and pollinosis symptoms, with the aim of preventing allergic responses. The study took place in Burgundy from 1996 to 1998, during the pollination of the birch (Betula), which is the most important arborean allerge ...