Jump to Main Content
- Gautam, Priyanka; Lal, B.; Nayak, A. K.; Raja, R.; Panda, B. B.; Tripathi, R.; Shahid, M.; Kumar, U.; Baig, M. J.; Chatterjee, D.; Swain, C. K.
- International journal of biometeorology 2019 v.63 no.3 pp. 337-349
- spikelets, etc ; absorption; bioclimatology; biomass production; canopy; crops; cultivars; direct seeding; environmental factors; grain yield; growth and development; light intensity; lowlands; panicles; photosynthetically active radiation; plant density; plant development; plant growth; planting date; rice; sowing date; weather; wet season; South East Asia; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... Photosynthetically active radiation (PAR) is one of the most important environmental factors that determine the productivity and grain quality of the crops. Continuous rainy days or cloudy weather throughout crop growth especially at critical stages often resulted in great loss of grain quality and yield in rice. Low light stress has rigorously constrained the rice production in various rice-growi ...
- Shahid, Mohammad; Nayak, Amaresh Kumar; Tripathi, Rahul; Katara, Jawahar Lal; Bihari, Priyanka; Lal, Banwari; Gautam, Priyanka
- International journal of biometeorology 2018 v.62 no.8 pp. 1375-1387
- spikelets, etc ; antioxidants; bioclimatology; boron; cell membranes; cell walls; cultivars; enzyme activity; filling period; flowering; foliar spraying; grain yield; heat stress; pollen; pot culture; reproduction; rice; soil; soil treatment; sugars; temperature; tropics; vegetative growth; viability; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... It is reported that high temperatures (HT) would cause a marked decrease in world rice production. In tropical regions, high temperatures are a constraint to rice production and the most damaging effect is on spikelet sterility. Boron (B) plays a very important role in the cell wall formation, sugar translocation, and reproduction of the rice crop and could play an important role in alleviating hi ...