Jump to Main Content
- Aerts, Goele; Smits, Tim
- International journal of consumer studies 2019 v.43 no.3 pp. 237-244
- breads; cheese spreads; cheeses; children; chocolate; consumer behavior; cross-over studies; experimental design; grapes; healthy diet; issues and policy; nuts; portion size; snacks
- ... In previous decades, portion and pack sizes of many foods tended to increase while, more recently, some foods started to downsize. These changes in actual portion sizes typically get coverage but less attention is given to the suggested portion sizes for multi‐serving food packages, and to what the impact is of the depicted portion sizes on‐pack. Using two studies with a mixed experimental design ...
- Taufique, Khan Md Raziuddin; Polonsky, Michael Jay; Vocino, Andrea; Siwar, Chamhuri
- International journal of consumer studies 2019 v.43 no.3 pp. 298-314
- consumer behavior; ecolabeling; factor analysis; interviews; issues and policy; principal component analysis; structural equation modeling
- ... The use of “eco‐labels” by businesses, both as communication and positioning strategies, is increasing. For these eco‐labels to be effective, however, it requires consumers to understand and value what eco‐labels are communicating. Research suggests that there are many factors impeding consumers’ understanding of eco‐labels. Most of these studies have focused on single dimensions of a complex phen ...