Jump to Main Content
- Watchravesringkan, Kittichai (Tu)
- International journal of consumer studies 2008 v.32 no.2 pp. 103-112
- marketing, etc ; models; China; South Korea; Thailand; Show all 5 Subjects
- ... In response to calls regarding the applicability of marketing scales in other cultures, the current study re-examined the psychometric properties and measurement equivalence of the consumer vanity scale. The sample consisted of 723 undergraduate participants from China, South Korea and Thailand. Results revealed that the 21-item, four-factor (physical concern, physical view, achievement concern an ...
- Bolan, Peter; Williams, Lindsay
- International journal of consumer studies 2008 v.32 no.4 pp. 382-390
- marketing, etc ; consumer preferences; customer service; models; people; television; tourism; travel; British Isles; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... This paper presents a review and discussion of the role image plays in service promotion and consumer choice in the context of film-induced tourism. Consumers can be very sensitive to images which are important determinants of what a service customer purchases. In relation to image, the medium of film can have a very influential impact on its audience. Consumers may make purchase choices in a rang ...