Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Meng; Zhang, Hong; Wang, Chao; Tang, Yixian; Zhang, Bo; Wu, Fan; Wu, Tao; Chen, Xi
- International journal of digital earth 2015 v.8 no.4 pp. 334-344
- polarimetry; synthetic aperture radar; vegetation types; China
- ... This paper presents a supervised polarimetric synthetic aperture radar (PolSAR) change detection method applied to specific land cover types. For each pixel of a PolSAR image, its target scattering vector can be modeled as having a complex multivariate normal distribution. Based on this assumption, the joint distribution of two corresponding vectors in a pair of PolSAR images is derived. Then, a g ...
- Zhang, Yang; Xu, Bing
- International journal of digital earth 2015 v.8 no.4 pp. 312-333
- Landsat; agricultural land; forests; geographic information systems; habitat fragmentation; industrialization; land use; lowlands; ponds; remote sensing; rivers; rural areas; surface water; urbanization; vegetation cover; water reservoirs; China
- ... Based on remote sensing and Geographic Information System techniques, multi-temporal Landsat data were used to monitor land use/cover changes (LUCC) in the Nanchang area during 1989–2010. Quantitative and spatiotemporal indicators derived from the transition matrix for overall changes, intensity analysis for inter-category transitions, and spatiotemporal analysis of intra-category variations were ...