Jump to Main Content
- Kumar, Ameet; Balouch, Aamna; Pathan, Ashfaque Ahmed; ., Abdullah; Jagirani, Muhammad Saqaf; Mahar, Ali Muhammad; Rajput, Manzoor-Ul-Haq
- International journal of environmental analytical chemistry 2019 v.99 no.5 pp. 454-473
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; adsorbents; adsorption; agitation; chromium; detection limit; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; imidazoles; ions; ligands; pH; polymerization; polymers; remediation; scanning electron microscopy; sorption isotherms; standard deviation; toxicity
- ... In this study, we report the synthesis of chromium imprinted polymer (Cr-IP) by a simple and facile one-pot precipitation polymerization technique by using 1-vinyl imidazole as ligand and methacrylic acid as functional monomer and their application for the specific removal of toxic hexavalent chromium from aqueous media. To attain maximum adsorption capacity various components i.e. functional mono ...
- Spirić, Danka; Ćirić, Jelena; Đorđević, Vesna; Nikolić, Dragica; Janković, Saša; Nikolić, Aleksandra; Petrović, Zoran; Katanić, Nenad; Teodorović, Vlado
- International journal of environmental analytical chemistry 2019 v.99 no.5 pp. 474-485
- Acacia; acidity; amylases; arsenic; cadmium; calcium; chromium; cobalt; copper; detection limit; electrical conductivity; enzyme activity; heavy metals; honey; honeydew; hydroxymethylfurfural; iron; laws and regulations; lead; magnesium; manganese; mercury; nickel; potassium; reducing sugars; selenium; sodium; statistical analysis; sucrose; toxicity; water content; zinc; Serbia
- ... The physicochemical parameters (free acidity, moisture content, sucrose content, hydroxymethylfurfural, reducing sugars, electrical conductivity, diastase activity and water-insoluble content), elements (Cu, Fe, Zn, Mn, Cr, Co, Ni, Se, K, Na, Ca, Mg) and heavy metal/metalloid concentrations (Cd, Hg, Pb and As) of 84 honeys (linden, multifloral, honeydew and acacia) from Serbia, were analyzed using ...