Jump to Main Content
- Rafati, L.; Ehrampoush, M.H.; Rafati, A.A.; Mokhtari, M.; Mahvi, A.H.
- International journal of environmental science and technology 2018 v.15 no.3 pp. 513-524
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; adsorbents; adsorption; aqueous solutions; ibuprofen; kinetics; models; nanocomposites; pH; scanning electron microscopy; sorption isotherms; wastewater
- ... The functionalized nano-clay composite adsorbent was prepared, and its properties were characterized using FT-IR, XRD and SEM techniques. The synthesized nano-clay composite was studied with regard to its capacity to remove ibuprofen under different adsorption conditions such as varying pH levels (5–9), initial ibuprofen concentrations (3, 5 and 10 mg L⁻¹), contact time, and the amount of adsorben ...
- Nourozi Rad, V.; Anbia, M.; Hossaini Sadr, M.
- International journal of environmental science and technology 2018 v.15 no.3 pp. 631-636
- X-radiation; X-ray diffraction; bentonite; carbon disulfide; carboxymethylcellulose; catalysts; human health; hydrogen sulfide; hydrolysis; polyethylene glycol; scanning electron microscopy; strength (mechanics); sulfur; sulfur dioxide; surface area
- ... The Claus process has been used for the conversion of H₂S and SO₂ to elemental sulfur. These two sulfur compounds need special attention because they are very poisonous with negative impact on both the environment and human health. Here, highly active Fe–Ni/TiO₂ catalyst has been prepared and shaped by three different binders (bentonite, polyethylene glycol and carboxymethyl cellulose) into extrud ...