Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: oxide?
- Sayed, M.; Burham, N.
- International journal of environmental science and technology 2018 v.15 no.1 pp. 105-118
- iron oxides, etc ; adsorbents; adsorption; aqueous solutions; cadmium; clay; foams; ions; liquids; models; pH; polymer nanocomposites; polymerization; polyols; polyurethanes; remediation; sorption isotherms; toluene; wastewater; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... A novel polyurethane foam/organobentonite/iron oxide nanocomposite adsorbent was successfully prepared via in situ polymerization of toluene diisocyanate and polyol in presence of 5 wt% organobentonite/iron oxide. The obtained nanocomposite was characterized in detail, and the results revealed that the clay layers are exfoliated and/or intercalated in the polymer matrix forming a nanocomposite str ...
- El-Said, W. A.; Fouad, D. M.; Ali, M. H.; El-Gahami, M. A.
- International journal of environmental science and technology 2018 v.15 no.8 pp. 1731-1744
- iron oxides, etc ; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; adsorbents; adsorption; aqueous solutions; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; gas chromatography; green tea; high performance liquid chromatography; leaves; lindane; magnetic fields; monitoring; nanocomposites; nanoparticles; nitrogen; pH; porous media; reducing agents; scanning electron microscopy; silica; surface area; sustainable technology; temperature; transmission electron microscopy; water treatment; Show all 27 Subjects
- ... Green synthesis of nanomaterials has received increasing attention as an eco-friendly technology in materials science. Here, we have used two types of extractions from green tea leaf (i.e., total extraction and tannin extraction) as reducing agents for a rapid, simple and one-step synthesis method of mesoporous silica nanoparticles/iron oxide nanocomposite based on deposition of iron oxide onto me ...