Jump to Main Content
- Pisacane, Vincenza; Callegari, Maria Luisa; Puglisi, Edoardo; Dallolio, Giuliano; Rebecchi, Annalisa
- International journal of food microbiology 2015 v.207 pp. 57-65
- Lactobacillus curvatus, etc ; Arcobacter; Brochothrix thermosphacta; Enterococcus; Gram-negative bacteria; Lactobacillus sakei; Staphylococcus saprophyticus; Staphylococcus xylosus; biodiversity; catalase; fermentation; ingredients; meat; meat aging; salami; sausages; starter cultures; swine; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... In this study the bacterial biodiversity, during the maturation process of traditional sausages (Salame Mantovano), produced with two different kinds of casing (hog middle or “Crespone” and hog bung or “Gentile”), was investigated by means of culture-dependent and -independent methods. In order to assess the natural variability linked to the type of casing used in production, the ingredients, as w ...
- Lhomme, Emilie; Orain, Servane; Courcoux, Philippe; Onno, Bernard; Dousset, Xavier
- International journal of food microbiology 2015 v.213 pp. 40-48
- Lactobacillus curvatus, etc ; Lactobacillus hammesii; Lactobacillus paralimentarius; Lactobacillus pentosus; Lactobacillus plantarum; Lactobacillus sakei; Lactobacillus sanfranciscensis; acidification; breads; ingredients; lactic acid bacteria; manufacturing; organic foods; physicochemical properties; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; ribosomal DNA; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; sourdough; France; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Fourteen bakeries located in different regions of France were selected. These bakers use natural sourdough and organic ingredients. Consequently, different organic sourdoughs used for the manufacture of French bread were studied by the enumeration of lactic acid bacteria (LAB) and 16S rRNA sequencing of the isolates. In addition, after DNA extraction the bacterial diversity was assessed by pyroseq ...