Jump to Main Content
- Jin, Shang-Wu; Chen, Gui-Lin; Du, Juan-Jiang-Meng; Wang, Li-Hong; Ren, Xu; An, Tian-Yue
- International journal of food properties 2014 v.17 no.1 pp. 13-25
- acetone; antioxidant activity; ascorbic acid; butanol; catechin; chloroform; countercurrent chromatography; ethyl acetate; free radical scavengers; mass spectrometry; proanthocyanidins; procyanidins; vitamin E
- ... The antioxidant properties of crude acetone extract and its fractions separated using n-hexane, chloroform, ethyl acetate, and butanol of Cynomorium songaricum Rupr. were examined by 2,2′-azino-bis (3-ethylbenzthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid) and 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl radical scavenging activity assay. The activity of the crude acetone extract was significantly higher than that of vitamin E and ...
- Saad, Wan Zuhainis; Hashim, Mahfuzatunajla; Ahmad, Syahida; Abdullah, Norhani
- International journal of food properties 2014 v.17 no.1 pp. 219-225
- Pleurotus sajor-caju; anti-inflammatory activity; antioxidant activity; free radical scavengers; fruiting bodies; gallic acid; heat treatment; humans; inhibitory concentration 50
- ... Untreated and heat treated Pleurotus sajor-caju methanolic extracts were examined for total phenolic content, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities. Total phenolic content was determined by using the Folin-Ciocalteu method, and results were expressed as mg gallic acid equivalent per g of sample extract. Antioxidant activity was measured by using the DPPH free radical scavenging method while ...