Jump to Main Content
- Wang, D.; Dowell, F.E.; Ram, M.S.; Schapaugh, W.T.
- International journal of food properties 2004 v.7 no.1 pp. 75
- soybeans; seeds; postharvest diseases; seed-borne fungi; stored product protection; plant pathogenic fungi; crop damage; near-infrared spectroscopy; downy mildew; color; Phomopsis; Cercospora kikuchii; least squares
- ... Fungal damage has a devastating impact on soybean quality and end-use. The current visual method for identifying damaged soybean seeds is based on discoloration and is subjective. The objective of this research was to classify healthy and fungal-damaged soybean seeds and discriminate among various types of fungal damage using near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy. A diode-array NIR spectrometer, which ...
- Al-Hooti, S.N.; Sidhu, J.S.; Al-Saqer, J.M.; Al-Amiri, H.A.; Al-Othman, A.; Mansour, I.B.; Johari, M.
- International journal of food properties 2004 v.7 no.1 pp. 15-25
- health foods; product development; food technology; ingredients; palm oils; olein; nutritive value; shortenings; breads; food fortification; food processing quality; sensory properties; texture; color; cookies; breadmaking quality; new products