Jump to Main Content
- Singh, Narpinder, et al. Show all 2 Author
- International journal of food science & technology 2015 v.50 no.4 pp. 1033-1043
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; albumins; ash content; color; denaturation; dispersions; gel chromatography; globulins; heat treatment; kidney beans; opacity; pH; peas; permeability; protein content; protein isolates; protein solubility; temperature; tensile strength; thermal properties; water vapor; zeta potential
- ... This study was undertaken to evaluate physicochemical (colour, protein content, ash content and zeta potential), structural (size exclusion chromatography and thermal properties) and film‐forming properties of kidney bean, field pea and amaranth protein isolates (KBPI, FPPI and AMPI, respectively). Protein content, ash content, zeta potential and denaturation temperature of the isolates ranged fro ...
- Singh, Narpinder, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of food science & technology 2015 v.50 no.5 pp. 1190-1197
- Syzygium cumini; antioxidants; batters; cohesion; color; consumer acceptance; flavonoids; fruit pulp; gluten-free foods; muffins; rheology; rice; rice flour; sensory properties; texture; viscoelasticity; water activity; xanthan gum
- ... This study was undertaken to prepare antioxidant‐rich gluten‐free eggless muffins from rice flour blended with varying amounts of jambolan fruit pulp (JFP) and xanthan gum (XG). The batters were evaluated for fundamental rheology, while muffins were analysed for physicochemical (colour, volume, water activity, total phenolic and flavonoid content), texture and sensory properties. The incorporation ...