Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Jian-Hua; Yang, Xiao-Quan; Ahmad, Ijaz; Zhong, Rui-Min; Qi, Jun-Ru; Zhu, Ding-He
- International journal of food science & technology 2011 v.46 no.5 pp. 963-971
- acidification; enzymatic treatment; gel strength; gels; gluconolactone; glycinin; hardness; heat treatment; modulus of elasticity; pH; protein-glutamine gamma-glutamyltransferase; soy protein; soybeans; texture
- ... Cold-set soybean glycinin gel was prepared by cross-linking of soybean glycinin (non-preheated and preheated) at pH 8.0 and 50 °C using transglutaminase (TG), followed by cold-set acidification using glucono-δ-lactone (GDL). Dynamic oscillatory rheological measurements (both under non-preheat and preheat conditions) showed that there was a substantial increase in the elastic (G′) and viscous (G″) ...
- Yazdi, Zahra Kouchak; Alemzadeh, Iran
- International journal of food science & technology 2011 v.46 no.5 pp. 1093-1099
- blended foods; enzymatic treatment; esterification; fatty acid composition; free fatty acids; gas chromatography; immobilized enzymes; lipid content; melting point; oxidation; oxidative stability; p-anisidine value; palm oils; peroxide value; sunflower oil; triacylglycerol lipase; unsaturated fatty acids
- ... Palm oil (PO) and sunflower oil (SFO) blends with varying proportions were subjected to enzymatic interesterification (EIE) using a 1,3-specific immobilised lipase. The interesterified blends were evaluated for their slip melting point (SMP), solid fat content (SFC) at 10-40 °C, p-anisidine value, peroxide value, free fatty acids (FFA), induction period of oxidation at 110 °C (IP110) and compositi ...