Jump to Main Content
- Khalifezadeh Koureh, Omid; Bakhshi, Davood; Pourghayoumi, Mohammadreza; Majidian, Majid
- International journal of fruit science 2019 v.19 no.1 pp. 1-12
- Vitis; antioxidant activity; catechin; fertilizer application; fruit quality; fruits; grapes; leaves; mineral content; nutritive value; organic fertilizers; pH; phenolic compounds; titratable acidity; Iran
- ... The aim of this research was to determine the effect of three different fertilizing systems, including organic, conventional, and integrated ones, on the yield, fruit quality, antioxidant activity, and some phenolic compounds of white seedless grape. The study was carried out on several 6-year-old white seedless grapevine located in the Urmia Province (North-West Iran). The results showed that the ...
- Faghih, Somayeh; Zarei, Abdolkarim; Ghobadi, Cyrus
- International journal of fruit science 2019 v.19 no.1 pp. 104-114
- Fragaria ananassa; antioxidant activity; electrolytes; foliar spraying; leaves; methyl jasmonate; physiology; plant growth substances; potassium; protective effect; salicylic acid; salt stress; sodium; strawberries
- ... This experiment was conducted to investigate the impact of foliar spraying salicylic acid (SA) and methyl Jasmonate (MJ) on the physiology responses of strawberry (Fragaria × ananassa cv. ‘Camarosa’) grown under salinity stress. According to results, SA and MJ significantly reduced the injuries caused by salt stress, possibly through promoting K⁺ accumulation as well as decreasing the electrolyte ...