Jump to Main Content
- Jagannath, A.; Kumar, Manoranjan
- International journal of fruit science 2016 v.16 no.4 pp. 410-422
- Citrus deliciosa; Citrus nobilis; Citrus reticulata; ambient temperature; blanching; chromatography; cultivars; health promotion; mandarins; monitoring; naringin; oranges; osmotic treatment; physicochemical properties; sensory evaluation; shelf life; storage time
- ... Naringin, a bitter bioflavonoid of orange, widely reported for health promoting benefits is also responsible for reduced acceptability of many orange products where peels are integral components. The current study quantified naringin concentrations present in three types of oranges viz., Nagpur (Citrus reticulata Blanco), Kinnow (Citrus nobilis × Citrus deliciosa), and Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) ...
- Gaaliche, Badii; Aїachi-Mezghani, Mouna; Trad, Mehdi; Costes, Evelyne; Lauri, Pierre-Eric; Mars, Messaoud
- International journal of fruit science 2016 v.16 no.4 pp. 378-394
- Ficus carica; branches; branching; community programs; cultivars; figs; genetic improvement; phenotypic variation; plant architecture; shoots; trees; Tunisia
- ... Tree architecture describes plant form by defining the spatial organization of different structures. Shoot branching is an important step in understanding the tree architecture. Such studies are required for analyzing phenotypic diversity of plant architecture. Because such studies are rare on fig trees, the architecture diversity among nine Tunisian fig cultivars grown in Chott-Mariem (center-eas ...