Jump to Main Content
- Zeng, Ju-Lan; Zhang, Yu-Xiang; Xie, Ting; Shu, Li; Jiang, Liu-Mo; Li, Kun-Yu; Wang, Shao-Fen; Sun, Li-Xian
- International journal of green energy 2019 v.16 no.6 pp. 468-475
- absorption; cooling; crystallization; differential scanning calorimetry; enthalpy; heat; melting; supercooling; temperature; thermal energy; thermal stability
- ... Phase change materials (PCMs) that can store and release heat energy over the temperature range from 363 to 393 K are crucial for solar absorption cooling, and it is worthy to seek new solid-liquid PCMs candidates that melt and crystallize in this temperature range. In this paper, (E)-3-m-tolylbut-2-enoic acid (mTBEA) was applied as a PCM candidate. Its thermal energy storage properties and therma ...
- Singh, Inderjeet; Singh, Daljit; Singh, Manpreet
- International journal of green energy 2019 v.16 no.6 pp. 483-489
- collectors; electric power; equations; heat; heat exchangers; simulation models; solar collectors; solar energy; solar radiation; temperature
- ... Conventional solar photovoltaic (PV) module converts the light component of solar radiation into electrical power, and heat part is absorbed by module increasing its operating temperature. Combined PV module and heat exchanger generating both electrical and thermal powers is called as hybrid photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) solar system. The paper presents the design of a PV/T collector, made with thin ...