Jump to Main Content
- Lati, M.; Boughali, S.; Bechki, D.; Bouguettaia, H.; Mennouche, D.; Gana, N.; Ghettas, S.
- International journal of green energy 2019 v.16 no.6 pp. 413-422
- air; arid zones; collectors; particle size; sand; solar energy; Algeria
- ... A passive flat-plate solar air collector was constructed in the laboratory of New and Renewable Energy in Arid Zones, Ouargla University, South East Algeria. The absorber of the passive flat-plate solar air collector was laminated with a thin layer of local sand. This acted as a thermal packed bed with a collecting area of 0.5 m² (1 m × 0.5 m). Three series of experiments were performed. The first ...
- Singh, Inderjeet; Singh, Daljit; Singh, Manpreet
- International journal of green energy 2019 v.16 no.6 pp. 483-489
- collectors; electric power; equations; heat; heat exchangers; simulation models; solar collectors; solar energy; solar radiation; temperature
- ... Conventional solar photovoltaic (PV) module converts the light component of solar radiation into electrical power, and heat part is absorbed by module increasing its operating temperature. Combined PV module and heat exchanger generating both electrical and thermal powers is called as hybrid photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) solar system. The paper presents the design of a PV/T collector, made with thin ...