Jump to Main Content
- Nnamchi, S. N.; Mundu, M. M.; Busingye, J. D.; Ezenwankwo, J. U.
- International journal of green energy 2019 v.16 no.6 pp. 450-467
- diodes; electric potential difference; models; photons; semiconductors; solar radiation; temperature
- ... Simulation of helio-photovoltaic system is continuously undergoing revolution through diverse parameter modifications which closely mimic the experimental data. In retrospect, the current work has presented a nonlinear modification of equivalent circuit parameters and simulated the same for different semiconductors (crystalline and thin films); furthermore, established a mathematical relation betw ...
- Singh, Inderjeet; Singh, Daljit; Singh, Manpreet
- International journal of green energy 2019 v.16 no.6 pp. 483-489
- collectors; electric power; equations; heat; heat exchangers; simulation models; solar collectors; solar energy; solar radiation; temperature
- ... Conventional solar photovoltaic (PV) module converts the light component of solar radiation into electrical power, and heat part is absorbed by module increasing its operating temperature. Combined PV module and heat exchanger generating both electrical and thermal powers is called as hybrid photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) solar system. The paper presents the design of a PV/T collector, made with thin ...