Jump to Main Content
- Kumar, Dipesh; Chatterjee, Kalyan
- International journal of green energy 2017 v.14 no.4 pp. 416-429
- Apoidea; algorithms; energy conversion; mathematical models; statistical analysis; system optimization; wind power; wind speed
- ... In this article, the proposed maximum power point tracking (MPPT) method is designed by taking rotor speed as an optimization problem, which is solved by artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm to generate the maximum power output. The main advantage of this algorithm is that its optimal solution is independent of the initial positions and requirement of lesser number of control parameters, which le ...
- Rezec, Michael; Scholtens, Bert
- International journal of green energy 2017 v.14 no.4 pp. 368-378
- business enterprises; carbon; energy conversion; funding; insurance; markets; renewable energy sources; society
- ... The support of financial markets for the transformation of the energy system to a low carbon society seems critical for its success. But will they support this transformation on the basis of market incentives alone? This study analyses how equity indices that try to capture renewable energy investments perform compared to conventional benchmark indices. Especially financial market investors—such a ...