Jump to Main Content
- Al Mamun, Muhammad Rashed; Torii, Shuichi
- International journal of green energy 2017 v.14 no.7 pp. 665-673
- anaerobic digesters; anaerobic digestion; biogas; cafeterias; cattle manure; feedstocks; inoculum; methane production; mixing; vegetables
- ... Cafeteria, vegetable, fruit, and cattle manure are available year around at low cost and have the potential to complement each other for anaerobic digestion (AD). The objectives of this study were to determine the preferred mixing ratios and effects of feedstock to inoculum ratios for the optimal biogas production. The mesophilic digestion tests were performed with five mixing ratios of CW, VW, FW ...
- Saboor, Abdul; Khan, Samiullah; Ali Shah, Aamer; Hasan, Fariha; Khan, Haji; Badshah, Malik
- International journal of green energy 2017 v.14 no.7 pp. 632-637
- anaerobic digestion; biogas; biomass; cattle manure; ethanol; ethanol production; lignocellulose; methane production; phosphoric acid; rice hulls; sugarcane bagasse; sulfuric acid
- ... It is well known that dilute sulfuric acid pretreatment of the lignicellulosisc biomass is an effective approach used for the production of the ethanol. However, there are less studies on the biogas production from the pretreated lignocellulosics and hardly data available on the codigestion of cattle manure with the pretreated lignocellulosisc material. The aim of this study was to evaluate biomet ...