Jump to Main Content
- Ning, Zengping; He, Libin; Xiao, Tangfu; Márton, LáSzló
- International journal of phytoremediation 2015 v.17 no.11 pp. 1097-1104
- pot culture, etc ; Brassica oleracea; cabbage; calcium; cell walls; crops; cultivars; cytosol; fractionation; leaves; magnesium; phytoremediation; roots; soil; stems; thallium; tissues; vacuoles; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... The accumulation of thallium (Tl) in brassicaceous crops is widely known, but both the uptake extents of Tl by the individual cultivars of green cabbage and the distribution of Tl in the tissues of green cabbage are not well understood. Five commonly available cultivars of green cabbage grown in the Tl-spiked pot-culture trials were studied for the uptake extent and subcellular distribution of Tl. ...
- Zheng, S.; Wang, C.; Shen, Z.; Quan, Y.; Liu, X.
- International journal of phytoremediation 2015 v.17 no.3 pp. 208-214
- pot culture, etc ; Glomus mosseae; Phragmites australis; ecosystems; heavy metals; mycorrhizae; mycorrhizal fungi; phytoremediation; plant growth; plantlets; roots; shoots; soil water; wetland plants; wetland soils; wetlands; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... This study presents an efficient heavy metal (HM) control method in HM-contaminated wetlands with varied soil moisture levels through the introduction of extrinsic arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) into natural wetland soil containing indigenous AMF species. A pot culture experiment was designed to determine the effect of two soil water contents (5–8% and 25–30%), five extrinsic AMF inoculants (G ...