Jump to Main Content
- Cui, Shuang; Zhang, Tingan; Zhao, Shanlin; Li, Ping; Zhou, Qixing; Zhang, Qianru; Han, Qing
- International journal of phytoremediation 2013 v.15 no.4 pp. 299-306
- Antirrhinum majus; Celosia argentea var. cristata; biomass; lead; ornamental plants; phytoremediation; pot culture; shoots; soil
- ... Characteristics of accumulation and tolerance of lead (Pb) in Quamolit pennata, Antirrhinum majus L. and Celosia cristata pyramidalis were investigated to identify Pb-accumulating plants. In this study, pot culture experiment was conducted to assess whether these plants are Pb-hyperaccumulators or accumulators. The results indicated that the Pb enrichment factor (concentration in plant/soil) and P ...
- Jlassi, Arwa; Zorrig, Walid; Khouni, Amine El; Lakhdar, Abdelbasset; Smaoui, Abderrazak; Abdelly, Chedly; Rabhi, Mokded
- International journal of phytoremediation 2013 v.15 no.4 pp. 398-404
- Hedysarum coronarium; biomass; desalination; electrical conductivity; forage; greenhouses; halophytes; nutrition; plant cultural practices; salinity; seeds; shoots; sodium; sodium chloride; soil; soil sampling; tap water
- ... The aim of this investigation was to evaluate the ability of the indifferent halophyte Sulla carnosa Desf. to desalinize a moderately-salt-affected soil. Seeds were sown on a fertile soil added or not with 1.5 g NaCl. kg⁻¹. Analogous treatments without plantation (control and salinized) were also used. Plant culture was performed under greenhouse conditions in non-perforated pots containing 10 kg ...