Jump to Main Content
- Sun, Danfeng; Zhang, Ping; Sun, Qiangqiang; Jiang, Wanbei
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.14 pp. 5673-5694
- Landsat; adaptive management; arid lands; basins; case studies; clay fraction; cost effectiveness; ecosystems; edaphic factors; forests; land degradation; landscapes; life cycle inventory; models; remote sensing; shrubs; soil organic matter; topography; trees; variance; vegetation cover; China
- ... Alternative state theory with catastrophe conceptual model is very attractive for dryland zero net land degradation (ZNLD) management, but practically challenging for mapping cover state and pathway with conventional approaches. This paper developed a methodological framework in the generic spectral endmember space (SVD, soils and substrates, vegetation, and dark surface endmembers) of Landsat-8 O ...
- Han, Dongrui; Yang, Xiaohuan; Cai, Hongyan; Xu, Xinliang; Qiao, Zhi; Cheng, Chuanzhou; Dong, Nan; Huang, Dong; Liu, Andi
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.14 pp. 5287-5300
- data collection; decision making; models; planning; prediction; remote sensing; residential areas; resource allocation; traffic; China
- ... Fine-scale population gridded datasets are of great significance in emergency response, resource allocation, and traffic planning. Many studies have developed fine-scale population spatialization models based on building patch area (BPA) and building floor (BF). However, little attention has been given to house occupancy rate (HOR). Based on BPA, BF and HOR, this study proposed a novel fine-scale ...