Jump to Main Content
- Gong, Maoguo; Niu, Xudong; Zhan, Tao; Zhang, Mingyang
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.9 pp. 3647-3672
- algorithms; data collection; remote sensing
- ... Based on the images acquired through different sensors, change detection is much more challenging than those based on homogeneous images. The main reason behind it is that the heterogeneous image-pair cannot be directly compared in original observation space due to their distinct statistical properties. In order to detect the changes, we establish a coupling variational autoencoder (VAE) to transf ...
- Xie, Fuding; Lei, Cunkuan; Li, Fangfei; Huang, Dan; Yang, Jun
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.9 pp. 3344-3367
- Aesculus; algorithms; data collection; hyperspectral imagery; remote sensing; selection methods; wolves
- ... Hyperspectral image (HSI) with hundreds of narrow and consecutive spectral bands provides substantial information to discriminate various land-covers. However, the existence of redundant features/bands not only gives rise to increasing of computation time but also interferes the classification result of hyperspectral images. Obviously, it is a very challenging problem how to select an effective fe ...