Jump to Main Content
- Yao, Guobiao; Zhang, Li; Shi, Tongguang; Deng, Kazhong
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.9 pp. 3555-3570
- algorithms; geometry; remote sensing; synthetic aperture radar
- ... Robust and accurate registration remains a difficult task for large mismatching Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) images because of severe viewpoint distortion, repetitive patterns, and speckle noise. In this paper, we propose a coarse-to-fine registration method with high precision by integrating corners and Surface Extremum Strategy (SES). Our method involves three steps. First, initial correspondi ...
- Anjun, Zhang; Yang, Xuezhi; Jia, Lu; Ai, Jiaqiu; Xia, Jingfan
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.9 pp. 3461-3485
- algorithms; anisotropy; immunity; remote sensing; synthetic aperture radar
- ... The performance of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) image classification based on a conventional convolutional neural network (CNN) is limited by a trade-off between immunity to speckle noise and the ability to locate boundaries accurately. Difficulties regarding the accurate location of boundaries are a result of the smoothing effect of the pooling layer. To address this issue, we propose a novel f ...