Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Xinming; Wang, Xuhong; Yan, Dajiang; Liu, Zhuang; Zhou, Yongfang
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.9 pp. 3421-3447
- Landsat; case studies; decision making; ecosystems; environmental factors; issues and policy; physical phenomena; principal component analysis; regression analysis; remote sensing; soil water; surface temperature; vegetation index; China
- ... The spatio-temporal pattern of surface ecological status affects urban thermal environment distribution significantly. Urban thermal pattern, however, is a complicated physical phenomenon involving a series of terrestrial environmental parameters. Thus, it is insufficient to employ only one ecological parameter for depicting the variation of land surface temperature (LST). This paper begins with t ...
- Maina, John Nyongesah; Li, Pingheng; Xu, Lu; Wang, Quan
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.9 pp. 3504-3517
- Tamarix ramosissima; acclimation; basins; canopy; chlorophyll; data collection; dry environmental conditions; ecosystems; hinterland; leaves; light intensity; nitrogen content; normalized difference vegetation index; photochemistry; photosynthesis; reflectance; remote sensing; seasonal variation; vegetation; China
- ... Remotely sensed spectral reflectance data have provided avenues for large-scale non-destructive estimation of temporal and spatial variations of physiological processes in plants. This study established the potential for tracking (chlorophyll) chl-a:b ratio in Tamarix ramosissima based on -leaf-scale photochemical reflectance index (PRI) at Fukang Station of Desert Ecology in the hinterland of the ...