Jump to Main Content
- Jin, Xiaomei; Zhu, Xiaoqian; Xue, Yang
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.9 pp. 3267-3288
- agricultural land; algorithms; cropping systems; energy balance; environmental factors; evapotranspiration; land cover; normalized difference vegetation index; remote sensing; satellites; semiarid zones; shrubs; time series analysis; urban areas; vegetation; water budget; water management; wetlands; China; Yellow River
- ... A regional framework for a spatial and temporal distributed assessment of time series trends in the hydrological variable and its related ecological factors of an arid area was presented in this research. To achieve this, we tested the Surface Energy Balance System (SEBS) algorithm for estimating evapotranspiration (ET) in regional scale and the result was further validated by water budget. The ET ...
- Karila, Kirsi; Matikainen, Leena; Litkey, Paula; Hyyppä, Juha; Puttonen, Eetu
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.9 pp. 3289-3307
- automation; data collection; growing season; land cover; leaves; lidar; remote sensing; roads; seasonal variation; suburban areas; trees
- ... Multispectral airborne laser scanning (MS-ALS) sensors are a new promising source of data for automated mapping methods. Finding an optimal time for data acquisition is important in all mapping applications based on remotely sensed datasets. In this study, three MS-ALS datasets acquired at different times of the growing season were compared for automated land cover mapping and road detection in a ...