Jump to Main Content
- Zhu, Xinming; Wang, Xuhong; Yan, Dajiang; Liu, Zhuang; Zhou, Yongfang
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.9 pp. 3421-3447
- Landsat; case studies; decision making; ecosystems; environmental factors; issues and policy; physical phenomena; principal component analysis; regression analysis; remote sensing; soil water; surface temperature; vegetation index; China
- ... The spatio-temporal pattern of surface ecological status affects urban thermal environment distribution significantly. Urban thermal pattern, however, is a complicated physical phenomenon involving a series of terrestrial environmental parameters. Thus, it is insufficient to employ only one ecological parameter for depicting the variation of land surface temperature (LST). This paper begins with t ...
- Jijón Palma, Mario Ernesto; Lima Machado, Alvaro Muriel; Silva Centeno, Jorge Antonio
- International journal of remote sensing 2019 v.40 no.9 pp. 3401-3420
- digital images; discriminant analysis; hyperspectral imagery; image analysis; optics; principal component analysis; radiometry; remote sensing; spectrometers; thematic maps
- ... Binary encoding is an approach that aims at summarizing the information contained in various spectral bands into a single image that stores the meaningful information of the bands. In this paper, it is introduced a feature extraction approach to reduce the dimensionality of hyperspectral data with binary encoding for classification purposes. Different options to reduce the radiometric information ...