Jump to Main Content
- Bhattacharya, B. K., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2016 v.37 no.5 pp. 1035-1054
- Landsat; landscapes; models; moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer; normalized difference vegetation index; remote sensing; soil; temperature; thematic maps; vegetation cover; India
- ... The non-availability of high-spatial-resolution thermal data from satellites on a consistent basis led to the development of different models for sharpening coarse-spatial-resolution thermal data. Thermal sharpening models that are based on the relationship between land-surface temperature (LST) and a vegetation index (VI) such as the normalized difference vegetation index (NDVI) or fraction veget ...
- Bhattacharya, Bimal K., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2016 v.37 no.24 pp. 6108-6126
- basins; correlation; data collection; drought; evapotranspiration; farmers; irrigation; models; remote sensing; satellites; solar radiation; watersheds
- ... Real-time data of reference evapotranspiration (ET ₀) at different space-time scales are essential to regional agricultural drought assessment, water accounting at the watershed to basin scale, and provide irrigation advisory to farmers. Here, we present a data-fusion approach that integrates satellite-based insolation product (8 km) from an Indian geostationary satellite (Kalpana-1) sensor (VHRR; ...