Jump to Main Content
- Mansor, Shattri, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2014 v.35 no.5 pp. 1876-1899
- data collection; image analysis; infrastructure; land cover; lidar; remote sensing; support vector machines; surface water; urban areas; urbanization
- ... Urbanization is commonly accepted as an important contributor to the growth of man-made structures and as a rapid convertor of natural environments to impervious surfaces. Roofs are one class of impervious surface whose materials can highly influence the quality of urban surface water. In this study, two data sources, WorldView-2 (WV-2) imagery and a combination of WV-2 and lidar data, were utiliz ...
- Mansor, Shattri, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2014 v.35 no.10 pp. 3427-3439
- Elaeis guineensis; Ganoderma; algorithms; data collection; disease control; disease diagnosis; fungal diseases of plants; leaves; palm oils; plantations; principal component analysis; reflectance; reflectance spectroscopy; remote sensing; screening; spectral analysis; statistical models; stem rot; trees; Malaysia
- ... Basal stem rot (BSR) is a fatal fungal (Ganoderma) disease of oil palm plantations and has a significant impact on the production of palm oil in Malaysia. Because there is no effective treatment to control this disease, early detection of BSR is vital for sustainable disease management. The limitations of visual detection have led to an interest in the development of spectroscopically based detect ...