Jump to Main Content
- Jones, John W.; Desmond, Gregory B.; Henkle, Charles; Glover, Robert
- International journal of remote sensing 2012 v.33 no.2 pp. 450-465
- data collection; databases; geographic information systems; geostatistics; global positioning systems; models; planning; remote sensing; surface water level; surveys; Florida
- ... Accurate topographic data are critical to restoration science and planning for the Everglades region of South Florida, USA. They are needed to monitor and simulate water level, water depth and hydroperiod and are used in scientific research on hydrologic and biologic processes. Because large wetland environments and data acquisition challenge conventional ground-based and remotely sensed data coll ...
- Romero, Agnes; Aguado, Inmaculada; Yebra, Marta
- International journal of remote sensing 2012 v.33 no.2 pp. 396-414
- canopy; data collection; databases; dry matter content; leaves; models; optical properties; remote sensing; trees
- ... This work applies remote sensing techniques to estimate dry matter (DM) content in tree leaves. Two methods were used to estimate DM content: a normalized index obtained from the radiative transfer model (RTM) leaf optical properties spectra (PROSPECT) in direct mode and the inversion of the PROSPECT model. The data were obtained from the Leaf Optical Properties Experiment 93 (LOPEX93) database, a ...