Jump to Main Content
- Mansor, Shattri, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2011 v.32 no.14 pp. 4075-4087
- Landsat; aerial photography; databases; drainage; geographic information systems; image analysis; inventories; land cover; land use; landslides; models; planning; prediction; rain; remote sensing; risk; risk estimate; roads; socioeconomic factors; soil; surveys; topographic aspect; topographic slope; vegetation; watersheds; Malaysia
- ... This paper presents the application of remote sensing techniques, digital image analysis and Geographic Information System tools to delineate the degree of landslide hazard and risk areas in the Balik Pulau area in Penang Island, Malaysia. Its causes were analysed through various thematic attribute data layers for the study area. Firstly, landslide locations were identified in the study area from ...
- Mansor, Shattri Bin, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2011 v.32 no.1 pp. 1-16
- drainage; geographic information systems; hydrocarbons; mountains; oil fields; petroleum; remote sensing; rocks; seepage; Iran
- ... The Kazerun transverse fault truncate divides the Zagros fold-thrust belt into the Fars and Lorestan–Khuzestan zones of the Zagros Mountain, Iran. Tectonic activity of the Kazerun fault zone causes uplifting and further flexuring of the Gisakan anticline in the Zagros Mountain and consequently brings outcropping of potential hydrocarbon sources and reservoir rocks (older than middle Cretaceous to ...