Jump to Main Content
- Mansor, Shattri, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2015 v.36 no.8 pp. 2184-2200
- algorithms; automation; models; remote sensing
- ... The near-equatorial orbit (NEqO) image bands have large differences in distortion, scaling, and skewing. Therefore band-to-band registration of a near-equatorial orbit image is challenging. This study thus proposes a technique to overcome the band-to-band registration of NEqO image bands. The proposed method involves the conversion of image bands into greyscale, followed by image compression and a ...
- Mansor, Shattri, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2014 v.35 no.10 pp. 3427-3439
- Elaeis guineensis; Ganoderma; algorithms; data collection; disease control; disease diagnosis; fungal diseases of plants; leaves; palm oils; plantations; principal component analysis; reflectance; reflectance spectroscopy; remote sensing; screening; spectral analysis; statistical models; stem rot; trees; Malaysia
- ... Basal stem rot (BSR) is a fatal fungal (Ganoderma) disease of oil palm plantations and has a significant impact on the production of palm oil in Malaysia. Because there is no effective treatment to control this disease, early detection of BSR is vital for sustainable disease management. The limitations of visual detection have led to an interest in the development of spectroscopically based detect ...