Jump to Main Content
- He, Binbin, et al. Show all 2 Author
- International journal of remote sensing 2015 v.36 no.22 pp. 5737-5753
- correlation; leaf area index; models; normalized difference vegetation index; prairies; remote sensing; soil water; surface roughness; synthetic aperture radar; water content; China
- ... Soil moisture retrieval is often confounded by the influence of vegetation and surface roughness on the backscattered radar signal in vegetated areas. In this study, a semi-empirical methodology is proposed to retrieve soil moisture in prairie areas. The effect of vegetation is eliminated by the ratio vegetation method and water cloud model (WCM), respectively. The conditions of vegetation are cha ...
- He, Binbin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- International journal of remote sensing 2016 v.37 no.3 pp. 615-632
- canopy; chlorophyll; grasslands; leaves; models; radiative transfer; remote sensing; soil; vegetation index
- ... In this study, an arid grassland was selected, and the chlorophyll content of the leaf and canopy level was estimated based on Landsat-8 Operational Land Imager (OLI) data using the PROSAIL radiative transfer (RT) model. Two vegetation indices (green chlorophyll index, CI gᵣₑₑₙ, and greenness index, G) were selected to estimate the leaf and canopy chlorophyll content (LCC and CCC). By analysing th ...