Jump to Main Content
- Kshash, Bassim H.
- International journal of vegetable science 2019 v.25 no.2 pp. 154-163
- cultivation area; extension education; farmers; imports; income; irrigation water; marketing; planning; soil salinity; summer; vegetable crops; vegetable growing; vegetables; water shortages; Iraq
- ... The demand for summer vegetables continues to increase with many vegetables being cultivated in many countries all year round. Despite this, there is a decrease in cultivated area and production of vegetables in Iraq. The study was conducted in Al-Taleiaa district, Babylon Province, Iraq, to identify constraints faced in vegetables cultivation. One hundred and sixty vegetable farmers were randomly ...
- Olugbade, Yetunde Kanyinsola; Oluwasola, Oluwemimo; Ayanwale, Adeolu Babatunde; Oyedele, Durodoluwa Joseph
- International journal of vegetable science 2019 v.25 no.2 pp. 138-145
- extension education; farmers; marketing strategies; models; prices; vegetables
- ... The role of marketing information on the marketing efficiency of underutilized indigenous vegetables requires clarification so that an appropriate marketing extension services model can be developed. Responses from 206 marketers indicated that types of marketing information used included information on price, quantity to buy, and quantity and where to sell. The marketing is efficient as determined ...